Important Information About Deliveries:
Delivery costs will be added at the checkout, they will vary depending on the weight and delivery address of the order. Charges are kept to an absolute minimum, we try and keep the postage costs down for the customer.
Where We Deliver:
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only). We also deliver internationally.
We have a number of options for the delivery of goods bought online from Little Boutique. Customers may order from our online store and then collect the purchases from our shop in Middlesbrough. Alternatively, we use Royal Mail to deliver purchases to our customer. Delivery options are as follows:
- FREE delivery on orders over £50.00
- Royal Mail Standard First or Second Class Delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next working day. (Order before 2pm)
- FREE Order and Pickup In Store.
- Royal Mail International Signed For Delivery.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes. These and any additional charges or information needed for customs clearance are your responsibility, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing you order with us. Also please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- You may be requested to pay extra for delivery if the items ordered are excessively over and above prices quoted (usually outside of the UK) and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations you will always be contacted if this is the case via email or phone.
Tracking Your Order:
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email.